Demoniac | Brite TV | Paresh Rawal

(История музыки / Рок-музыка / Серия) Steve Lambley - And The Band Begins To Play. The Definitive Guide To The Beatles (12 книг) [2017, epub, ENG] 

And The Band Begins To Play. The Definitive Guide To The Beatles

Автор: Steve Lambley
Перечень сочинений (книг):
Part One. Please Please Me
Part Two. With The Beatles
Part Three. A Hard Day's Night
Part Four. Beatles For Sale
Part Five. Help!
Part Six. Rubber Soul
Part Seven. Revolver
Part Eight. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
Part Nine. White Album
Part Ten. Yellow Submarine
Part Eleven. Let It Be
Part Twelve. Abbey Road
Жанр/Тематика/Направление: История музыки / Рок-музыка
Год выпуска: 2017
Издательство: SLIDE Books
ISBN: 978-94-91868-01-6
Язык: Английский
Формат: epub
Качество: Изначально компьютерное (eBook)
Источник сканов: Сеть
Описание: История ансамбля, записи альбомов и сопутствующих синглов, фильмов и телевизионных шоу.

Содержание

Part One. Please Please Me

Single releaseLove Me DoP.S. I Love You
Single releasePlease Please MeAsk Me Why
Please Please Me LPI Saw Her Standing ThereMiseryAnna (Go To Him)ChainsBoysAsk Me WhyPlease Please MeLove Me DoP.S. I Love YouBaby It’s YouDo You Want To Know A SecretA Taste Of HoneyThere’s A PlaceTwist And Shout
Single releaseFrom Me To YouThank You Girl
Twist And Shout EPThe Beatles’ Hits EPThe Beatles (No. 1) EP
NotesRecording and Mixing DetailsDiscographyBibliography
Кол-во страниц: 101

Примеры страниц (скриншоты)

Part Two. With The Beatles

Single releaseShe Loves YouI’ll Get You
With The Beatles LPIt Won’t Be LongAll I’ve Got To DoAll My LovingDon’t Bother MeLittle ChildTill There Was YouPlease Mr PostmanRoll Over BeethovenHold Me TightYou Really Got A Hold On MeI Wanna Be Your ManDevil In Her HeartNot A Second TimeMoney (That’s What I Want)
Single releaseI Want To Hold Your HandThis Boy
All My Loving EPAsk Me WhyP.S. I Love You
Кол-во страниц: 106

Part Three. A Hard Day's Night

Single releaseCan’t Buy Me LoveYou Can’t Do That
Long Tall Sally EPLong Tall SallyI Call Your NameSlow DownMatchbox
A Hard Day’s Night LPA Hard Day’s NightI Should Have Known BetterIf I FellI’m Happy Just To Dance With YouAnd I Love HerTell Me WhyCan’t Buy Me LoveAny Time At AllI’ll Cry InsteadThings We Said TodayWhen I Get HomeYou Can’t Do ThatI’ll Be Back
Single releaseA Hard Day’s NightThings We Said Today
Extracts From The Film ‘A Hard Day’s Night’ EPExtracts From The Album ‘A Hard Day’s Night’ EP
Кол-во страниц: 97

Part Four. Beatles For Sale

Single releaseI Feel FineShe’s A Woman
Beatles For Sale LPNo ReplyI’m A LoserBaby’s In BlackRock And Roll MusicI’ll Follow The SunMr MoonlightKansas City/Hey, Hey, Hey, HeyEight Days A WeekWords Of LoveHoney Don’tEvery Little ThingI Don’t Want To Spoil The PartyWhat You’re DoingEverybody’s Trying To Be My Baby
Beatles For Sale EPBeatles For Sale (No. 2) EP
Кол-во страниц: 81

Part Five. Help!

Single releaseTicket To RideYes It Is
Single releaseHelp!I’m Down
Help! LPHelp!The Night BeforeYou’ve Got To Hide Your Love AwayI Need YouAnother GirlYou’re Going To Lose That GirlTicket To RideAct NaturallyIt’s Only LoveYou Like Me Too MuchTell Me What You SeeI’ve Just Seen A FaceYesterdayDizzy Miss Lizzy
Yesterday EP
Кол-во страниц: 88

Part Six. Rubber Soul

Rubber Soul LPDrive My CarNorwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)You Won’t See MeNowhere ManThink For YourselfThe WordMichelleWhat Goes OnGirlI’m Looking Through YouIn My LifeWaitIf I Needed SomeoneRun For Your Life
SingleDay TripperWe Can Work It Out
The Beatles’ Million Sellers EPShe Loves YouI Want To Hold Your HandCan’t Buy Me LoveI Feel Fine
Nowhere Man EP
Кол-во страниц: 116

Part Seven. Revolver

Single releasePaperback WriterRain
RevolverLPTaxmanEleanor RigbyI’m Only SleepingLove You ToHere, There And EverywhereYellow SubmarineShe Said She SaidGood Day SunshineAnd Your Bird Can SingFor No OneDoctor RobertI Want To Tell YouGot To Get You Into My LifeTomorrow Never Knows
SinglereleaseEleanor RigbyYellow Submarine
ACollection Of Beatles Oldies LPBad Boy
Кол-во страниц: 114

Part Eight. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

SinglereleaseStrawberry Fields ForeverPenny Lane
Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club BandLPSgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club BandWith A Little Help From My FriendsLucy In The Sky With DiamondsGetting BetterFixing A HoleShe’s Leaving HomeBeing For The Benefit Of Mr Kite!Within You Without YouWhen I’m Sixty-FourLovely RitaGood Morning Good MorningSgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)A Day In The Life
Single releaseAll You Need Is LoveBaby You’re A Rich Man
Single releaseHello, GoodbyeI Am The Walrus
Magical Mystery Tour EPMagical Mystery TourYour Mother Should KnowI Am The WalrusThe Fool On The HillFlyingBlue Jay Way
Кол-во страниц: 153

Part Nine. White Album

Single releaseLady MadonnaThe Inner Light
Single releaseHey JudeRevolution
The BeatlesLPBack In The U.S.S.R.Dear PrudenceGlass OnionOb-La-Di, Ob-La-DaWild Honey PieThe Continuing Story Of Bungalow BillWhile My Guitar Gently WeepsHappiness Is A Warm GunMartha My DearI’m So TiredBlackbirdPiggiesRocky RaccoonDon’t Pass Me ByWhy Don’t We Do It In The RoadI WillJuliaBirthdayYer BluesMother Nature’s SonEverybody’s Got Something To Hide Except Me And My MonkeySexy SadieHelter SkelterLong Long LongRevolution 1Honey PieSavoy TruffleCry Baby CryRevolution 9Good Night
Кол-во страниц: 166

Part Ten. Yellow Submarine

Yellow Submarine LPSide OneYellow SubmarineOnly A Northern SongAll Together NowHey BulldogIt’s All Too MuchAll You Need Is LoveSide Two
Кол-во страниц: 57

Part Eleven. Let It Be

Single releaseGet BackDon’t Let Me Down
Get Back LPOne After 909RockerSave The Last Dance For MeDon’t Let Me DownDig A PonyI’ve Got A FeelingGet BackFor You BlueTeddy BoyTwo Of UsMaggie MaeDig ItLet It BeThe Long And Winding RoadGet Back (Reprise)
Single releaseLet It BeYou Know My Name (Look Up The Number)
Let It Be LPTwo Of UsDig A PonyAcross The UniverseI Me MineDig ItLet It BeMaggie MaeI’ve Got A FeelingOne After 909The Long And Winding RoadFor You BlueGet Back
Кол-во страниц: 90

Part Twelve. Abbey Road

Single releaseThe Ballad Of John And YokoOld Brown Shoe
Abbey Road LPCome TogetherSomethingMaxwell’s Silver HammerOh! DarlingOctopus’s GardenI Want You (She’s So Heavy)Here Comes The SunBecauseYou Never Give Me Your MoneySun King/Mean Mr MustardPolythene Pam/She Came In Through The Bathroom WindowGolden Slumbers/Carry That WeightThe EndHer Majesty
Single releaseSomethingCome Together
Кол-во страниц: 95